Cooler Service Agreement
Customer hereby agrees to water cooler service from Arbor Springs Water Co., Inc., on a monthly basis, with a minimum period of one year from the date and at the monthly rate listed above.
Payments shall be billed and due on a current month basis, with terms of net 30 days. This agreement may be terminated on written notice by either party after the first full year. Billing and credit procedures will be as established by Arbor Springs and changed from time to time.
Arbor Springs will deliver a cooler and service same in accordance with manufacturer’s warranties. Arbor Springs will do a routine annual cleaning if necessary, or requested. Additional cleaning is the customer’s responsibility at a nominal charge.
Customer will be completely responsible for the cooler and will pay Arbor Springs for any extraordinary damages. Customer will not remove the cooler from the original location without permission of Arbor Springs.
The water cooler remains the property of Arbor Springs at all times, unless purchased by the customer, any and all costs incurred by Arbor Springs in repossessing said equipment or in collecting amounts due, will be paid by the customer. Customer grants a “limited right” of entry to retake possession of the water cooler without any liability to Arbor Springs. An interest rate of 1½% per month on an overdue balance may be charged.
Customer may purchase the cooler at any time. Credit towards purchase will be allowed for three months rental and deposits on account, less any balance due at the time of purchase.
Price adjustments may be made at any time after the minimum one year.
The balance of the first year’s monthly service charges will be assessed to the account if the above agreement is broken. After the first year, a month-to-month agreement applies.
No agreement exists concerning said cooler outside of this contract.
Terms and Conditions
By signing, we agree to only use products from Arbor Springs in connection with this water cooler and specifically agree to the terms and conditions one through six below, which are our normal conditions.
- INHERENT IN THE USE OF PLASTIC BOTTLES AND COOLER SYSTEMS IS THE POSSIBILITY OF LEAKING OR A CRACKED BOTTLE CAUSING DAMAGE TO FLOORING, CARPETING, OR OTHER ITEMS BENEATH THE COOLER OR ROOMS BELOW. THE CUSTOMER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PLACEMENT OF SUCH UNITS AND IN NO INSTANCE WILL ARBOR SPRINGS BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MORE THAN ½ OF THE DEDUCTIBLE ON A HOMEOWNER’S OR COMMERCIAL LIABILITY CLAIM, TO A MAXIMUM OF $250 PER OCCURRENCE. ELECTRICAL MALFUNCTION IS, AS WITH ANY APPLIANCE, THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE CUSTOMER AND THEIR INSURANCE.
- No refunds, returns or credit on water products after delivery.
- Claims for shortages must be made within 48 hours of delivery.
- Claims for refunds of bottle deposits must be made within one year of purchase and accompanied by delivery receipt.
- Deposits are only refundable on bottles in clean and useable condition.
- There will be a charge for pickup of empty bottles when not made in conjunction with a delivery. Bottles may be returned to office for full refund if above conditions are met.